Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Who Am I?

Hey Everyone! Welcome to my new blog, Much Ado about Knitting. I guess I'm going to get started with a bit of background. I'm a University Student, as well as an aspiring author who loves to knit and crochet. I also love doing photography, and recently bought a Canon Rebel Xsi which is so much fun to use. When I'm not writing or working on making a new knitting pattern I'm probably trying to learn a new technique on photoshop or else looking at all the wonderful handmade products on etsy.com which is an online handmade market place where individuals run their own small business by creating a "shop". It's really a wonderful community and a great opportunity for so many people who want to make some money off of their talents and skills.

One of my Goals for the near future is actually to start up a shop on etsy. I plan on selling some of the Knitting and Crochet patterns that I make up. =) I think it'll be a lot of fun! A more long term goal for me is to write a novel. I think it would be absolutely amazing if I could actually publish a book one day!

So that's me anyways. I hope this blog is interesting enough. I'm planning on talking a lot about knitting and crochet techniques, writing, photography and photoshop techniques, and all the random stuff in between. =)

Thanks for checking out my blog!

- Diana

2 comments:

Darlene Wilson said...

Hey! Did you see I managed to subscribe with a picture?! Finally! I'm so excited for your blog, it looks like it's going to be good! ^-^

DianaAnn89 said...

Amazing! =D I'm glad the picture is finally working for you. =) Thanks! =D I'm really excited about starting this blog. =) I think it's gonna be a lot of fun!

Post a Comment